Harvest Moon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon Community

Unleash your inner Harvest Moon!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vesta's Farm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kitty_x9
Admin
kitty_x9

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Vesta's Farm Empty
PostSubject: Vesta's Farm   Vesta's Farm EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 7:18 pm

Mickky220's Character:

I'll be... hmmm... Marlin.

Spring 01, Year 1
Vesta's Farm, Marlin and Vesta's Room, Forget-Me-Not-Valley

Marlin had just woken up. He got dressed, and made his bed. "So, Vesta, what's for breakfast?" Marlin asked. "Eggs. Fresh from Jack's Farm," Vesta said, placing some eggs in front of him. "Thanks, Vesta," Marlin said, digging in. "Marlin! You pig! Wait for Celia!" Vesta scolded. "Sheesh. Sooorryyy. Maybe you shouldn't of placed them in front of me if you didn't want me to eat the flipping eggs!" Marlin said. He proceeded to eat the eggs, anyway. "Marlin!" Vesta said, in an annoyed tone. "Whatever," He said, leaving.

Fields

Marlin checked every single crop. "Good. No bugs," Marlin said. Marlin started to water them, when he saw Nami walking. "Ohhh. She's so pretty," Marlin said. Suddenly, his foot felt suprisingly cold. Marlin looked down. "OHHH! I JUST WATERED MY FOOT!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmooncommunity.forumotion.com
Micky220
Harvest Moon Community Newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Vesta's Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vesta's Farm   Vesta's Farm EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 7:32 pm

Spring 01, Year 1
Vesta's Farm, Fields, Forget-Me-Not-Valley

"Nami!" Marlin shouted, running over to her. "Are you okay?" Marlin asked, sympthetically.
Back to top Go down
kitty_x9
Admin
kitty_x9

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Vesta's Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vesta's Farm   Vesta's Farm EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 7:46 pm

Spring 01, Year 1
Vesta's Farm, Fields, Forget-Me-Not-Valley

"Nami!" Marlin shouted, running over to her. "Are you okay?" Marlin asked, sympthetically. "Umm... Yeah.. Just a few cuts." I need to go back to the Inn and have Ruby out some bandages." Nami said holding her knee and limping back to the Inner Inn. "Ruby I scraped my knee. Do you have some bandages?" Nami asked Ruby. "Oh dear! Nami! Its bleeding! Hurry, lets go to Dr. Hardy and get this cured." Ruby helped Nami head over to Dr. Hardy's house.

Spring 01, Year 1
Dr. Hardy's House

"Dr. Hardy, I scraped my knee. Do you have some bandages?" Nami asked getting a tad bit irritated because all she wants are some bandages. "Oh yes of course!" Dr. Hardy replied handing Ruby the bandages. Ruby applied the bandages on Nami's knee and gave a wooden cane to help her walk. "I don't need a cane!" Nami said throwing it to the river and heading back to her room.

Back to top Go down
https://harvestmooncommunity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Vesta's Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vesta's Farm   Vesta's Farm Empty

Back to top Go down

Vesta's Farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon Community :: The Community :: Vesta's Farm-
Jump to: