Harvest Moon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon Community

Unleash your inner Harvest Moon!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inner Inn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitty_x9
Admin
kitty_x9

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Inner Inn Empty
PostSubject: Inner Inn   Inner Inn EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 10:20 pm

((Since no one wants to start, I will. My character is Nami. And since I am the first one, I can control the characters. Since there is no one else.))

Spring 01, Year 1
Inner Inn, Nami's Room Forget-Me-Not Valley

As Nami was in her room, a knock came to the door. Nami opened the door and saw it was Jack. "What are you doing here?" Nami asked sleepily. "I wanted to give this to you..." Jack said handing her a flower. "Yuck, I hate flowers!" Nami screamed slamming the door. After a while, Nami went to the 1st floor of the Inn. "Good morning Ruby." Nami said as she greeting Ruby with a yawn. "Good Morning! Here is your breakfast Nami." Ruby handed Nami a plate of pancakes. "Thanks." Nami said just above whisper. She ate her breakfast and watched the people going in and out of the Inn
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmooncommunity.forumotion.com
kitty_x9
Admin
kitty_x9

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Inner Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Inn   Inner Inn EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 7:25 pm

Spring 01, Year 1
Outside

Nami went to have a walk. She passed by Vesta's Farm and noticed Marlin eying her like a Hawk. She then noticed, he just watered his foot! She gave a soft laugh then Marlin shouted: "OHHH! I JUST WATERED MY FOOT!" She laughed even harder and fell to the ground and scraped her knee. It bled continuously.
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmooncommunity.forumotion.com

Inner Inn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon Community :: The Community :: Inner Inn-
Jump to: